Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Galeria Trendymania

When I turn on the computer in the morning, Galeria Trendymania is usually the first site I visit.  There is so much just simply superb work there in several different disciplines.  The only thing about the site I don't like is that it's all Polish text and translation to English is often difficult to impossible, even with online dictionaries and translation services.  I am able to figure out some of the text, but it is still a chore.

There is one jewelry artist whom I would like to take the opportunity to extol her work, and that is Fiann.  It seems that in any medium she choses to work, she does a masterful job.  Be it metalwork, metal clay, or polymer clay, it is all excellently done.  If you visit the site, you can find her work under "Bizuteria", = Jewelry.

Fiann  is not alone.  There are many others deserving of praise.  Check it out.

I guess I am getting old.  My energy level has gone down considerably.  I've been working on and off on one particular necklace which is giving me a lot of difficulty.  Tomorrow, I will do some patination on some of the parts of the design, and after that, I may be able to finish getting it together.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment