Saturday, October 5, 2013
I took some 1/8 inch diameter plastic tubing, cut to 3/4 inch and 1 inch lengths and colored the inside with alcohol ink. The outside is not colored. They sort of look like some electrical fuses.The red and purple colors worked better than some others. Then I threaded the artistic wire through and made wrapped loops on each end. The result looked like it needed something extra, so I cut some 1/8 inch long pieces of brass tubing and added them to the ends of the plastic. That looked better, I think. It is a work in progress I'll add 2 or 3 of them to the steampunk necklace which is another work in progress.
These might look kind of neat placed on some kind of psuedo circuit board. I'll have to play around with that.