Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The big search.

After moving my Mt. Everest of stuff and junk, after two days of searching, I finally found my scribers, shading plates, and heat gun. All were very carefully put away so I would know exactly where to find them when I needed them.. Ha. ha. Not so. Chalk it up to short term memory loss. The one thing that was really bothersome was the heat gun being in plain sight! I simply didn't remember putting it right there, on a shelf, where it could be found. So now, they are all found, and this time carefully put way in one of the drawers in the tool chest in my little hole in the wall studio. And there they will stay until they are needed.

Tomorrow, I will do some more experimentation with Faux Bone, and hopefully I will be able to post something at the end of the week. I have this idea in my head and I want to try to get something done with it. Wish me success, I need it.

More supplies arrived today. There's still more to order, wire and I think I'll get some more faux bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment